The first thing that people perceive whenever you smile is your teeth. Yellow and stained teeth are not an attractive sight when you smile but an embarrassing condition. A brilliant smile with white and clean teeth can deliver an unforgettable impression of you on people. You must have heard that people fall in love with the smile. You must be wondering about how to get gleaming white teeth? The first thing I want to tell you that it is extremely easy to achieve sparkling white teeth naturally. So now instead of making you more impatient I will tell you the tips to make your teeth luminous white naturally.
Tips to Make Your Teeth White Naturally:
- I don’t like to say it but still I need to inform you that you must clean your teeth regularly with your favorite toothpaste and toothbrush. The best thing is to clean your teeth whenever you eat something.
- Quite smoking and consumption of tobacco. These stuff deposit stain on your teeth that are difficult to clean.
- Avoid excessive consumption of coffee, alcohol and soft drinks containing sugar and acid as they also leave stains on your teeth.
- Brushing your teeth with baking soda is an excellent way to make your teeth white. Ensure that your toothbrush rub baking soda everywhere on your teeth and remain there for at least 5 minutes.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice and salt and apply it on your teeth with the help of your fingers.
- Cut a strawberry in half and rub its inside part on your teeth. Strawberries are natural teeth cleaner. They contain malic acid, which is an astringent and remove the discoloration on the surface of teeth.
- You can also combine strawberry and baking soda to get excellent results.
- Make toothpaste by mixing baking soda with hydrogen peroxide. Use this toothpaste twice a day to get gleaming white teeth.
- Drinking water many times in day naturally clean your teeth.
- Avoid wetting your toothbrush before you start brushing as it dilute the effectiveness of your toothpaste. Also after completing the brushing, you can spit the content of your mouth but don’t floss for 10-15 minutes. The layer of toothpaste that stick with your tooth continue acting against bacteria and thus clean and protect your teeth.
These are few tips that you can follow to get naturally sparkling white teeth.